|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 5:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our Business Support team are actively seeking sales candidates- from entry level sales co-ordinator roles, all the way up to Senior Sales Managers. The type of industry is variant, but they predominantly lie in the construction, property, technology and telco space.
Some of the benefits include;
- Excellent base with uncapped commission
- Company car, laptop and phone
- Flexibility to work from home
- Access to the latest technology
- Work in forward thinking and innovative environment
- Collaborative workplace culture
The ideal candidate will be someone with experience in property, construction, digital marketing and advertising, digital and/or media sales. Potential candidates must be sales driven with proven sales experience and achievements. A knowledge of and network in the New Zealand market is an advantage. The Senior roles require capacity and flexibility to travel extensively around New Zealand.
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Proven track record of sales and achievements
- Strong ability to strategize, meet sales targets
- Entrepreneurially minded
- Expansive vision, motivated to progress and drive the project
- Excellent interpersonal skills and rapport building skills
- Problem solving and solution selling
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work both individually and with the team.
- Computer literate
For an opportunity to work in an autonomous, rewarding and challenging sales role with national, and international companies, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.