|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 11:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This newly created Strategic Partnership Manager role has a regional focus so some out of town travel will be required. This role reports directly into the General Manager of Card and is a senior sales leadership role.
About the role
Providing sound leadership to the Card Relationship Management team your responsibilities will be to:
- Formulate and implement a strategic plan for the success of the team
- Deliver on sales strategies with clear and measurable sales and growth targets
- Create a high performing sales team with a focus on value driven partnerships
- Coach, mentor and lead the team to achieve sales success and hit KPIs and targets
- Forge strong relationships across the Farmlands business teams ensuring open communication
To excel in this role you will have a strong sales management background and a proven track record of leading successful sales teams. You will also have:
- A strong strategic focus and the ability to turn your vision into a well defined plan
- The ability to quickly establish credibility and gain the respect of your team
- A proven track record of mentoring and coaching sales teams for successful outcomes
- An ability to build strong relationships across the various Farmlands business units
- A focus on continuous improvement
- The ability to keep all stakeholders best interests at the forefront of everything you do
Now is a great time to join Farmlands as we look to the future and focus on driving our performance from good to great. If you want to join us and play a pivotal role in our successful journey then please apply online or contact Tracey Clarke, Recruitment Advisor on 03 357 6761 for more information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.