|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 11:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Opportunity to show case your sale skills
- Set the standard for success - Do the business
- Established, professional company with quality products
Our client is a New Zealand's leading Ultra-Premium pet food manufacturer, a business that is enjoying rapid growth in export markets. They are widely regarded as a global leader in their field and use only the cleanest, most natural ingredients sourced locally in their products.
In a buoyant sector experiencing rapid growth, as the Sales Manager you will work to convert enquiries into orders, and in return this employer offers the chance for you to develop your career in their rapidly growing business supported by a strategic, forward thinking team and a competitive salary package (incl. base salary, bonus and car) are on offer.
- Maintain working relationship with existing customers with respect to orders, price, maintenance, complaints, product/service improvements on a Business to Business basis;
- Proactive account management and new business development;
- Set sales objectives, budgets and strategies in liaison with management;
- Implement strategies for acquiring and maintaining network and distribution channels;
- Ensure highest levels of client service and continually enhance the reputation of the company;
Skills & experience
- Excellent understanding of the sales process;
- Well developed time management skills with an ability to work autonomously and be self driven;
- Minimum 5 years experience in the FMCG or similar industry would be an advantage but is not essential;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication, ability to communicate in a clear and convincing manner;
- Proven success in either a sales or business development role.
How to apply
If you're looking for the chance to develop your career in a rapidly growing business supported by a strategic, forward thinking senior management team, then APPLY NOW or contact Brigitta Warren Consulting Director, on +64 21 335 341 for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.