|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Part Time Above award hourly rate|
|Listed||Tue 27 Feb, 5:21 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
|Reference||NZ - auckland|
- approx 2-3 days per week, great hourly rate around 37 hours a month plus additional hours as required - must be available weekdays (no nights or weekends) and have flexibility in days available
This position would ideally suit someone already working in the Merchandising industry. Experienced candidates need apply only please (reference checks are done)
Physically fit and healthy, this is an active role which involves climbing a ladder and lifting up to 40+kg each and moving heavy stock.
Must be able to move Shelving (heavy dexion)
Wave licence and scissors lift highly regarded
MUST be Willing to TRAVEL as required
within NZ (expenses paid)
The main duties and responsibilities of this position will include:
- Ordering product.
- Replenishing shelves and merchandising.
- Maintaining shelf labels.
- Maintaining current displays
- Building promotional displays.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with store team members.
- Basic reporting on your phone/Ipad
- Your own reliable vehicle
- Internet access and smart phone with data is required
- The ability to take photos of displays (smart phone)
- Professionalism, punctuality and be of good presentation
- Previous merchandising experience is REQUIRED preferably in Hardware.
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity click on apply to submit your CV directly.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.