|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 9:42 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- AVO New Zealand
- South Island territory
- Excellent career move
Founded in 1996, AVO New Zealand plays a pivotal role in the Electrical and Power Industries throughout the South Pacific.
Their commitment to a ‘total solutions' service is second to none and they have developed a significant reputation for quality and service through continual training and upskilling, technical and applications advice, repair, backup, and calibration.
With arguably the most comprehensive range of electrical test and measurement equipment available from a single source in New Zealand, this is a business you will be proud to work for!
This current vacancy represents an excellent opportunity taking responsibility for a South Island territory calling on electrical wholesalers and actively business developing and promoting product to end users across the electrical and power industries.
Key attributes required include:
- The ability to identify new business opportunities
- The ability to pick up technical products quickly and establish credibility
- Skills in building rapport and developing long term business relationships
- Workflow and call cycle management
- Commercial acumen, identifying opportunities to grow market share
- Keeping abreast of changes in customer demand and competitor products
- Networking, presentation and general communication skills
If you are keen to know more of register your interest, do so in confidence by calling Katie Tucker or Paige Allen on 03 972 1511 or firstname.lastname@example.org