|Company||Wurth NZ Limited|
|Pay & Benefits||Vehicle, Base+Uncapped Commissions, Tablet, MOB|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 9:56 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Wurth NZ is currently looking for a highly motivated person, who has excellent relationship building skills and is not afraid of hard work. This role will give you the freedom to work autonomously where you can determine your own success!
Working within the metal division in the Whangarei area, you will be responsible for maintaining key customers and expanding a defined sales territory, making daily sales calls to new and existing customers and selling our extensive range of products.
Key to your success in this role will be your ability to:
• Identifying opportunities to make sales
• Asking open questions and providing clients with solutions
• Gaining respect and credibility quickly
• Growing relationships and using networks
• Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills
• Work independently whilst remaining a part of a committed and successful team
• Continually learn more about Wurth products, systems and process
The successful candidate will join our company with a base retainer, bonus and commission opportunities. You will be supplied a fully maintained company vehicle.
Applicants with on road sales or industry related experience would have a distinct advantage in this role. For more information regarding Wurth and our extensive product range please take the time to view our website at www.wurth.co.nz
If you are committed to building a long term career with a successful global leader, apply now. Please include your CV.
Candidates must have legal right to work in New Zealand and a Restricted or Full current driver’s license to apply for this role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.