|Listed||Sat 26 May, 8:08 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As someone who is a talented and top performing Trade Sales professional, you'll relish the chance to deliver a quality service while being part of a fresh thinking and cohesive team.Hitting the ground running will come naturally to you as you're an experienced top performer wanting to build on your success of exceeding sales targets. You're the one that'll introduce our new Trade concepts, and feel proud to offer our breadth and depth of products and services to the marketplace.
This is an opportunity to put your skills to the test and become an integral member of our Trade Team. We are looking for someone to be involved in the growth and development of our Trade business, consistently deliver exceptional customer service, and truly understand our customers and our customers' businesses.
This role is a full time 40+ hours per week, Monday to Friday
This role requires:
- Sound building industry knowledge
- Exceptional customer focus
- Well-developed time management skills
- Good IT and process understanding
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
Reporting directly to the Trade Manager your core focus will be on:
- Driving sales and gross profit within Trade business accounts
- Promoting the Trade sales business to customer
- Maintaining operational excellence
We offer the successful applicant;
- A stable positive team environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Use of a company vehicle
- Excellent support and training
- Generous staff purchasing facilities
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter via this website.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.