|Listed||Mon 28 May, 12:19 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Engineering, hardware, electrical and plumbing categories
- Superb opportunity, professional sales role!
- Don't miss this chance to climb up the career ladder
My client is a well known and respected supplier to the engineering, hardware, electrical and plumbing sectors. I am pleased to present this excellent junior/intermediate Sales Representative role, which will appeal to a highly motivated person looking for a long term opportunity.
About the role
- Work with both major retail clients as well as independently owned smaller businesses
- Use your sales skills and personality to drive successful and profitable customer relationships
- Communicate new product releases, promotional activities and general product education
- Effectively manage your territory and your customers using a cloud based CRM
- The territory requires approximately 5-6 nights travel per month.
- You're highly motivated and ambitious - your ideal role is out on the road as a rep and you are determined to achieve that! Engineering products experience would be a real advantage.
- You have Sales Representative or trade counter/retail sales industry experience in either engineering, DIY/hardware, electrical or plumbing products
- You're a quick learner who picks up on technical product information with ease
- You have excellent computer skills and pride yourself on your high level of attention to detail.
On offer here is a competitive package including salary, company car, bonuses and iPhone.
Not only will you benefit from joining a visible market leader, you will also enjoy stable management and plenty of opportunity to showcase your sales ability. You'll be working for a dedicated sales leader who will provide you with all of the tools you need to make this role a real success!
How to apply
Call Jo on 021 560-981 or apply now with your CV - don't miss out on this career defining opportunity!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.