|Company||Flight Centre (NZ) Ltd|
|Pay & Benefits||Retainer + Unlimited Commission|
|Listed||Mon 28 May, 5:52 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
|Reference||Travel Money QT|
Travel Money is part of the Flight Centre Travel Group, one of NZ's most recognizable brands, nominated the best large workplace 15 years running!
Working for Flight Centre means you'll have fantastic career opportunities, discounted travel plus many more brilliant benefits.
About Travel Money:
Take the next step in your career and join Travel Money NZ to be part of Flight Centre Travel Group's fastest growing brand!
• We buy and sell 50+ currencies in store
• We sell a prepaid Travel Money card called Cash Passport™, a safe and convenient option for our customers when travelling abroad.
• Customers can transfer money internationally in minutes with MoneyGram® international money transfer
• We also provide travel insurance at any Travel Money NZ store
About the role:
We are looking to fill our part time role within Travel Money Queenstown. You will be responsible for the daily running of the store including cash handling and delivering unbeatable customer service.
Part time hours:
Saturday & Sunday 9am-5.30pm, Flexibility a MUST to be able to pickup extra shifts.
Day to day running of the store including:
• Ensuring transactions are completed in an efficient manner with a high level of accuracy
• Creating an engaging sales process for all customers
• Sharing your amazing travel experiences and product knowledge
• Going above and beyond to meet our clients' needs
• Resolving any customer issues with sharp thinking and proactive problem solving
• Working towards targets to drive the profitability of the store
Skills & Experience:
• Customer service experience with an outgoing and energetic personality
• High attention to detail
• Experience with cash handling
• Demonstrated maths proficiency and analytical skills
• Strong business acumen and an ability to positively represent our brand
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications for candidates with a minimum 2 year working visa.
Due to regular internal transfers and promotions both nationally and internationally, we are continuously recruiting nationwide for fresh talent. So what are you waiting for APPLY NOW!