|Company||McLaren Associates Ltd|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 9:47 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• New state of the art premises; premier Wellington waterfront location
• Career building opportunity
This high profile brand is about to launch a retail presence in Wellington, and will be based in the soon to be completed PwC building on the waterfront.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of something new – a completely different approach to lead generation and sales, which takes a customer centric hospitality approach, instead of ‘hard sales’. The only one of its type in New Zealand, it will be about telling the brand’s story and delivering an elevated and differentiated service offering.
Reporting into the Business Hub Leader, key responsibilities will include retail customer interface, assisting the Business Hub Leader in attracting prospective customers through targeted prospecting, being actively involved in presentations, processing documents and liaising with colleagues at head office as well as external suppliers.
This is a full-time position; however the working hours are yet to be determined, and may potentially include weekend work.
What we are looking for:
• Customer inspired
• Strong origination skills
• Customer service, hospitality, retail, direct marketing or relationship building / management experiences
• Well developed communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• Good time management and organisation skills
• Agile and able to adapt quickly to change
What we can offer you:
• Working with a passionate and supportive team
• Exciting and engaging new retail environment
• Having direct influence in a revolutionary project
• Exclusive waterfront location
• Working with innovative technology
• Competitive remuneration package
• Learning and development opportunities
P: 04 499 1069
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.