|Listed||Wed 6 Jun, 11:00 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
What is it like working as a Salesperson in one of Harvey Norman’s Whiteware and Cooking Departments?
- We will see your passion for cooking when you run demonstrations to our customers – we offer a premium range of product and the proof is in the pudding so to speak!
- Investing in a new kitchen involves some big, long term decisions to be made. You will display your confidant, professional and approachable nature
- Fridges, dishwashers and washing machines also make an appearance in this department – rest assured you will have training and you will soon know your way around this product with your high initiative and desire to learn
- Be a customer service champion willing to go above and beyond for our customers!
- Weekend and Public Holiday work is expected in the busy world of Retail!
- Having worked in a fast paced retail environment, you will understand how important it is to think quick on your feet, set high standards and strive to achieve goals
Working at Harvey Norman provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
Any queries, please email: email@example.com.
Keep your eye on our careers website for all current vacancies within Harvey Norman, visit www.harveynormancareers.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.