|Company||Albany Toyota Ltd|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 7 Jun, 5:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Albany Toyota is part of the large Albany Toyota group, with our main dealership in Albany, Service Centres in Whangaparaoa and Browns Bay and our Warkworth Toyota dealership.
Our sales team is growing at Albany Toyota, therefore we are looking to extend our team with someone highly motivated and passionate about cars and sales. We are looking for a real team player, who is willing to work together towards set goals.
Some of your duties will be:
- preparing vehicles for sale
- helping customers decide which vehicles will best suit their needs
- accompany customers who are test-driving vehicles
- deciding on the trade-in value of the customer's used vehicle
- collecting payment or arrange finance on vehicles
- managing relationships with customers and prospects
- dealing with key suppliers
We are looking for that one person who desires to be a top performer and works hard to achieve targets and results. Other skills and knowledge we are looking for:
- experience in vehicle sales
- knowledge about vehicle trends and the automotive market
- basic technical vehicle knowledge
- proven customer service and people skills
- Flexible and resilient
- Great communication skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Ethical and trustworthily
- Computer literacy
At Albany Toyota the Environment plays a significant role, your duties will include:
- ensure correct operational procedures which minimise impacts on the environment (air, land, water)
- understanding and participating in the company's environmental policy's
- participating in seeking opportunities for on-going kaizen (continuous improvement)
In return we offer a great working environment, ongoing training via Toyota New Zealand, an above average income, the use of a company vehicle and career growth.
If the above sounds like you make sure you apply today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.