|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 4:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is a national importer and supplier of high end timber products. The business has an excellent reputation for quality product and service and is well established across New Zealand.
About the role
A diverse sales and relationship management role selling to a broad range of clients including builders, construction companies and architects.
Based in Christchurch, you will be expected to travel regularly to meet and work with clients around the South Island.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and prospecting for new clients
- Managing and growing existing accounts
- Representing the business at trade events
- Maintaining company margins
- A relevant qualification or experience in timber, forestry, architecture or construction
- Business to business sales experience
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Empathy and ability to communicate with clients at all levels from differing backgrounds
- A high level of organisation and self-management
- The ability to understand architect and building plans would be an advantage
An attractive salary plus double cab ute are on offer to the right candidate.
For a confidential discussion about the role call Kris Morgan on 03 366 6226 or click Apply Now to submit your cover letter and CV