|Company||Bayteck Systems Ltd|
|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 4:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Qualification in Business, Engineering or a Trade Certificate preferred
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships
- Primary base - Hamilton / Waikato Region
At Bayteck Systems, we're a company who work and breathe the compressed air industry. We offer a full range of services on all makes, models & product types within the industry.
We require an experienced Sales Representative to join our friendly, respected team. Your primary base will be the Hamilton / Waikato Region.
Our successful candidate will have proven sales experience preferably in compressed air systems, pneumatics or a similar industry.
Skills and attributes include:
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Engineering or a trade certificate
- Strong mechanical aptitude with ability to problem solve with customers
- Good business knowledge, able to generate sales proposals, presentations
- Strong organisational, time management & planning skills
- Strong computer skills competent in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Professional appearance with excellent oral & written communication skills
In this role you'll be required to identify, contact, present and sell our products and services to current and potential clients. You'll also be required to establish and maintain current and potential client relationships and follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaising regularly with our General Manager, preparing action plans and schedules to identify targets and marketing campaigns
- Preparing presentations, proposals and sales contracts, where required
- Developing and maintaining sales materials and current product knowledge
- Preparing paperwork to activate and maintain contract services
- Managing account services through quality checks and other follow-up
- Communicating new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Participating in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events where required
- Coordinating shipping schedules and delivery of products and services
- Providing technical assistance to company staff and customers from time to time when required
This role requires significant local travel and may require occasional overnight travel, weekend and / or evening work.
Competitive remuneration package on offer including company vehicle, cell phone, laptop.
If you have the skills and experience to bring to this role, please apply now through our online application form.
Please Quote Reference Number 68831
Bayteck Systems Ltd
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.