|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Salary plus bonuses|
|Listed||Tue 12 Jun, 9:12 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for a highly experienced sales person in the energy/power sector to tap both commercial and residential market in Auckland.
This role expands relationships with new and existing customers by directing sales efforts and closes on qualified opportunities. Achieving sales quota in the assigned product lines in the region is a must.
You will have to instigate initiatives that ensure product profitability and ensure key client specifications and Sellutions’ objectives are met at all times..
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
• Manage the region assigned and achieve area coverage to meet Sellutions’ expectations and allocation plan.
• Day-to-day management of sales activity.
• Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call or visit potential sales outlets and other trade factors
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommend solutions.
• Direct the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies to increase sale of established products and introduction of new product lines.
• Direct the development and implementation of strategies for brand management and brand loyalty.
• Direct the development and implementation of strategies to build and maintain good reputation of the business with our existing and potential customers.
• Negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
• Report preparation of proposals and presentations to achieve efficiency and best practice.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Drive the development and implementation of sales strategies and setting targets to maximise sales.
• Monitor competition by gather current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising technique
• Support and develop business growth through preparation and execution of marketing strategies, objectives and programs.
We will only consider applicants with 3 years or more experience in selling power and gas, with a valid full driver's licence and drives his or her own car.
This job requires a lot of travelling and account management in the specified region.
If this looks like the job you've been waiting for, please send us your CV or drop us a line to schedule an interview.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.