|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$75000 - NZ$95000 per annum|
|Listed||Tue 12 Jun, 10:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Are you a Sales Superstar?
- Are you looking to earn a competitive salary between $75K - $100K
- Do you have an engineering/industrial background?
Our client is a multinational company who live and breathe innovation. They are across many global markets within a range of industries. They manufacture products and solutions for companies and consumers all over the world.
We are looking for an awesome sales representative who has experience in the industrial and engineering marketplace. You will have to be able to take initiative, action opportunity and grasp the bigger picture. This roles territory is based in South Auckland and also involves domestic travel to both Hamilton and Tauranga.
This is an opportunity to be part of an innovative forward-thinking company who pride themselves on diversity, employee tenure, and rewarding results. We are also looking for someone who can think on their feet, and get stuck in.
About the role:
- Driving growth within the industrial, engineering market through sales activity
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Educating organisations on the execution of business through sales and marketing plans.
- Comfortable demonstrating product application techniques to a tradesman
- Meeting sales targets
- Manage channels and distributors
- Comfortably interpret data using excel and spreadsheets
- Experience selling in the industrial market is preferred
- Competent computer skills in the Microsoft suite and CRM systems
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Effective time and territory management skills
- Ability to work top to bottom within the organization
- Outstanding sales presentation and organisation skills
- Takes an active approach to self-development
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply now submit your CV online today. For a confidential conversation about this role please call Samsara on 093033122.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.