|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 12 Jun, 2:26 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
An opportunity exists to join the company in the sales team at an entry to intermediate level.
The prime focus for this new role is to generate warm business leads for the Business Development and Client Relationship Sales team. It will be your responsibility to research and contact targeted new business prospects, initiating opportunities for discussions and meetings and networking opportunities. You will be building up a detailed profile for each of these new prospects, recording all the information needed to ensure a well-qualified resource for the sales team.
To do this you will need to be:
- Passion - An energetic and enthusiastic professional with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Superior communication. Articulate with a very professional phone manner
- Confident in your own ability to engage and hold conversations at senior executive level - sometimes across multiple areas of business
- Demonstrate strong business acumen.
- Able to plan, develop and manage prospect opportunities.
- Organised, good time management & prioritisation skills
- The flexibility and resilience to manage a varied workload, and add value to a team
- Tenacious, enthusiastic, positive, have a “Make it happen” attitude
- Phone sales ability and experience. (this is not for someone who needs to read off a script)
- A massive team person, who enjoys working across the business with all departments
We envisage this role could suit a highly motivated, organised individual who is looking to develop in their career. Such an opportunity in this company could develop into a client facing Business Development role or in other areas of the business. We are looking for someone who will want to put in the hard yards now, so they can learn as much as they can and will reap the rewards of career growth within the business over time.
Who would suit?
Those who are from the Commercial Property - Sales and Leasing environments and want a change into a design led industry should apply. Or those who have interest or a background in Interiors, Design related, Office Fit-out, Or Furniture or construction space. Or those who has just have an amazing phone / lead generation capability and are looking to get out of a call centre environment and work towards a long-term career with an amazing company.
This is such an amazing career development opportunity. It is one of those roles that you will look back on and go….that was my lucky break !
The development and growth opportunities are as unlimited as the business continues to grow – locally and internationally. The team is driven, professional and focused and will give you the opportunity to develop in your own career.
We are on the hunt for those who take their career seriously and will put the effort in to earn their stripes to enjoy their own success and the success of their team.
Our client is prepared to pay well for the right person with a base salary in the range of $55K - $65K and a company bonus which could bring the OTE to $75- $85K, or more
If this sounds like the chance that you are seeking, then apply via Seek or contact Lisa today. 09 600 5155 or Lisa@kingsrecruitment.co.nz
Please note that only those short-listed for this role will be contacted and this will happen within 5 working days of your application.