|Listed||Tue 12 Jun, 4:39 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The role is one whereby you will be a critical member of the team, helping to determine the continued success of the company. You will be responsible for searching out leads and opportunities and converting them into sales. Treadway is here for the long haul so you will need to build relationships with new and existing customers using a consultative sales approach and providing reliable and constant service every time to develop customers for life.
You will currently be working in a similar role, preferably within a large organisation and have a strong proven background in sales and Customer Service. You will also have proven sales and technical experience with workshop equipment. You will understand the value of sales margin and the concepts of conversion ratios, sales pipelines and closing techniques and that the sale is the beginning of the journey.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Face to face visits to existing and new
clients to build market awareness of our
company, products and brands and to
increase our market share
• Seek out new opportunities in your area
• Develop and plan your call cycles to
• Provide product demonstrations to clients
• Provide training and support for clients
• Use Customer Relationship Management
tools in a accurate and timely manner
You will need:
• Proven sales and customer management
• Relationship management ability and a
determination to get the deal
• Proven success in the Automotive
• An ability to plan and account for your
time, have the initiative and motivation to
stay energised while working alone.
• Able to perform under pressure and
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.