|Location||Central Otago, Otago|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 3:39 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Initially specialising in the food and hospitality sector, they are also now well established across other sectors such as health, heavy machinery and trade. This is a locally owned and managed business that takes pride in its people and product, and has a solid reputation for providing exceptional customer service and delivery.
The successful person will need to be self-motivated and a high achiever and be able to converse with customers and distributors to understand & supply individual requirements.
Attributes required for the position:
• a high achiever with a sense of urgency
• a structured and organised professional
• a person with drive & passion for sales with a proven track record
• have a genuine interest in adding value to and can easily engage
• able to train and support clients with product queries and new product training
• an excellent manner and are well presented
• a high level of client service focus and attention to detail
• self motivation to work without supervision & follow through tasks to completion in a timely manner
• excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• computer literate, proficiency at intermediate level in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
Dunedin based and covering the lower South Island, Oamaru and south, you will be visiting new and existing customers, having a solid territory plan and strategy. You won't need industry experience, just confidence, initiative, enthusiasm and ambition! Previous sales or customer service experience would be valued.
A suitably competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right applicant, Salary + Commission + vehicle/ laptop computer and mobile phone. With a commitment to ensuring you have the tools and support needed to drive your career along with the business - this is not an opportunity to snooze on. We are moving quickly and will be screening applicants immediately so apply now below and we will be calling you soon!