|Company||Ecko Fastening Systems|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 11:13 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking to appoint a Sales Coordinator to be the first point of contact for our B2B sales customers. This Manukau based role is crucial to the smooth running of operations and will offer both variety and challenge.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Providing solutions for customers
• Coordinating orders
• Receipting in stock
• Dispatching stock
• Supporting external sales representatives
• Pricing decisions
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• Customer focus and a natural affinity for people
• Computer savvy with ability to pick up new systems
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• The ability to make quick decisions to solve problems
• Lots of energy and a high work rate
• Knowledge of the building industry
Remuneration will be competitive and reflect the skills and experience of the preferred candidate.
A key part of our philosophy is enjoyment in what we do, to drive a culture where our team are challenged, encouraged and supported. Our employees are part of our family and we support them and create enduring relationships.
Please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 9th April or sooner if a suitable applicant is appointed.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.