|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Technical Sales Support|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 5:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Their staff offer 200+ years combined experience in providing expert bearing and power transmission solutions and they seek the services of an experienced Internal Sales person to join this close knit team.
The primary function of the role is to handle phone, email and counter sales duties and ensure the customers requirements are met. The role will report to the Sales Manager.
The ideal skills / experience sought after are:
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to take a customer order through to quote stage
- Intermediate level computer skills
- Quick Learner
- Technically minded
- Team Player
- No job is too big or too small mentality
What's on offer?
- Strong team and management support
- Good processes and systems in place
- Competitive base salary on offer for the right person
- Monday to Friday - 8.45am to 5.15pm
- Plenty of car parking onsite or roadside
- Positive work environment
Experience in an Internal Sales role within a similar industry or the automotive industry would be looked upon favorably.
If you think you meet the above requirements of the role click APPLY to register your CV and / or call Apii Jack on 09 300 6360 for a confidential chat.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.