|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 4:34 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for a Sales & Administration Superstar to work on our frontline here in the heart of Queenstown. So toss your anchor, put on your boat shoes and take a moment to read about this stellar job role.
This role includes:
- Sales and activities coordinator - Excellence in Sales representation, assisting customers in booking JUCY cruise and other local and national activities.
- Reservations - Taking phone calls and emails from booking agents and booking customers onto JUCY Cruise trips.
- Accounting - Data entry, entering, checking and raising invoices via XERO. Cash handling and taking money transactions
- Dispatching - Organising and coordinating Coach Drivers manifests, ensuring all customers are aware of pick up locations and times
- Administration - Keeping filing systems up to date, answering emails, following up on customer feedback
The position is suited to people who are flexible, have a can-do attitude, exceptional people skills, ability to juggle multiple projects and strong administration skills. Based in Queenstown centre, you will be required to work shifts to cover shop opening hours, this includes working weekends.
We are looking for someone who is staying in Queenstown long term. Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.