|Company||Midland Brick / Brick & Stone|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Salary plus potential OTE benefits|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 4:53 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Midland Brick is a leading provider of Brick and Stone cladding throughout NZ. Our success comes from providing a trusted service to our commercial and residential clients
Midland brick is proudly distributed by Brick and Stone South Island; a privately owned operation with a strong vision to be the most trusted supplier of Bricks and Stone in the industry.
We have an opportunity available for a full time Sales Co-Ordinator / Administrator, based in our new showroom area in the Waterloo Business Park.
You will be outgoing, and looking to provide trusted customer service every time our customers walk through our doors or calls on the phone.
Working with our sales team you will be the go to person for our territory managers. You will know how they work, what they need to do a better job, and most importantly be actively helping our customers.
Your part of a team providing service in way that exceeds expectations. You will be busy helping us to expand our efforts and raise our service levels through Social Media, Phone and Internet.
Sounds like you? Come join our busy team and add your slice of fun to our culture.
Ideal Experience and Skills
- You will naturally like to help your customer find a solution, and can make a sale.
- A telephone manner that connects to clients
- You will be comfortable and quick with standard MS Office applications, Xero and Unleashed.
- A key tool of your role is using Hubspot our CRM to maintain customer records.
- Reporting of sales information is a requirement
- It would be an advantage to have knowledge or appreciation of the building industry, we do sell Bricks!
- Any colour consulting/matching experience may be helpful in the role.
If your looking for variety and responsibility, helping is integral to your way of working, delivered in a relaxed manner, then we would love to hear from you.
Hit the apply button and send your CV and Cover letter.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.