|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Excellent hourly rate, plus allocation|
|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 1:09 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Elizabeth Arden New Zealand, global leaders in prestige cosmetics and fragrances, offer a great opportunity for a candidate with self motivation, energy, fun, passion and sales skills to join our South Island, Christchurch based team.
This role is essentially sales based with the added responsibility of helping to develop and lead in-store and in mall events. If you enjoy face to face communication and dealing with the public,we are looking for you. This role suits sales superstars with a love of the beauty industry.
Key Accountabilities include:
• Sales and Target achievement
• The ability to execute in-store promotions
• The aptitude for facials and make-overs
• Shared responsibility to train In Store teams
The Applicant will have:
• Enthusiasm and commitment for the Beauty Industry
• Proven sales / target driven experience
• Flexibility to travel
• Must have- previous experience in the beauty industry is essential
• A caring and communicative nature
• Qualified makeup artist and facial training is preferred
This role covers retail hours and can be varied week to week. You must be available to work alternate Saturdays and/or Sundays and late nights twice a month. The flexibility to travel is essential and you need reliable transport; you will be required to travel around the South Island area.
Excellent remuneration package for the right applicant.
So, all enthusiastic, committed and caring sales stars please apply attaching your CV and cover letter.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.