|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$50k +|
|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 6:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Mt Wellington location with parking & close to public transport!
- Strong career development opportunities within sales!
- Work alongside a great team!
Permanent, full-time position to start ASAP - manufacturing industry - career development & amazing team!
Your new company
This strong manufacturing company are looking for a sales support administrator due to internal promotion! They offer a great location, great team and great career opportunities within the company.
Your new role
This exciting and fast paced role includes elements of Customer Service, Sales and Administration:
- Customer Service: Handle all incoming calls/inquiries regarding products
- Provide admin support to the sales team including pricing, quotations and putting together sales packs
- Recording and Reporting sales and product information
- Build and maintain business relationships with clients
- Product material purchasing
What you'll need to succeed
You will bring your intermediate - advanced MS office skills, along with:
- 2 years + experience in SAP or another ERP system
- Efficiency and accuracy are your middle name
- Warehouse administration experience
- A drive to potential move into sales
- Technical knowledge of the manufacturing/warehouse/logistics industry!
What you'll get in return
The previous administrator has moved into a sales role, so there is strong opportunities for career progression as they continue to grow! They provide a relaxed team environment and offer good working hours and car parking! The have a great Central/South Auckland location too!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.