|Company||Cartel Food Co|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 10:49 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
The role of instore demonstrator suits a confident, approachable, and well-groomed person to demonstrate our products in supermarkets.
The position involves sampling our products to shoppers, talking about the products and selling the product. You will be required to send in a report at the end of each demo.
• You will be organised, sociable and enjoy working independently.
• Some knowledge of the grocery trade would be advantageous although full training would be provided.
• You are required to have a current FGC Store Pass and Food Handling pass. We can help you to obtain one if required
• You will be available to work afternoons and weekends and able to commit to bookings on a regular basis.
• You must have a driver’s licence and vehicle to get to bookings.
Most demonstrations are on Friday/Saturday/Sunday and for 3-4-hour time slots. Between the times of 2pm and 8pm.
We offer a good hourly rate and provide you with all equipment required.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.