|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 1:59 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Hands on role using all your sales and project coordination skills
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast paced industry
- Join a fun team who love what they do
Europlan are one of New Zealand’s leading office refurbishment and interior fit out companies who think about how people work and not just the furniture within a space –they offer design solutions that are also committed to being environmentally aware and sustainable.
A brand-new opportunity has emerged within the Christchurch team and they are now looking for a dynamic, self-motivated project administrator and sales support person who has the experience and attitude to assist them with their growing projects and be able to provide exceptional service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- A solutions focused person to provide responsive and collaborative sales and project support
- Someone who is happy to take responsibility and can work really well in a dynamic and sometimes time driven environment
- An organised person with excellent planning, coordination skills and a good sense of humour
- Great computer skills and the ability to multi task and superb attention to detail
- Someone wanting to put their hand up and learn on the job
- An awesome team who love what they do and the real opportunity to make this role yours
- A competitive package including salary
- Monday to Friday with flexible hours if needed and real variation
So, if you have quotation, scheduling and organisational skills, a superb customer service attitude and want a career – NOT just a job - then apply today!
This role will close on finding the perfect person so don’t’ delay, either apply online or contact email@example.com 021 109 1285 for further info