|Company||Southern Cross Medical Care Society|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 5:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our vision is to create a healthier society and everyone at the Health Society works hard to achieve this.
You'll love being part of a values-based organisation, with an inclusive and engaged culture, that functions as one inspired team.
We're looking for a professional and proactive individual to join our Sales Support Team and make a difference!
Our team collectively supports both the direct & adviser sales channels. We are a developing team looking to transform our offering so there is exciting work ahead. Our future focus is to support technically our internal and external stakeholders as well as build relationships to set us up for future success.
We are a fun and outgoing team and always strive to put our best foot forward. If you enjoy networking and influencing business decisions this may be the role you have been waiting for!
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail
- Decision making abilities
- Passionate for working as part of a team
- Can build relationships where none currently exist
- Likes to question the why and can come up with solutions
- A can-do attitude with the eagerness to learn on the job
- Technical mindset
- MS Office competent
- Medium to advanced Microsoft excel
- Workforce planning and reporting experience (desirable)
- Maintaining and responding to phone and email queries from stakeholders
- Supporting the wider sales teams with any support required
- Providing accurate information to enable decisions
If this role ticks all of your boxes, we encourage you to apply. Here is a bit more on what we can offer you in return for your hard work:
- High performing values-based culture where people are at its heart (we're Rainbow tick certified)
- Discounted health, pet and travel insurance
- Ongoing professional development
- Flexible work options
- Health and wellbeing incentives
At Southern Cross, we care - we'll back you to be your best, value your contribution and will help you keep your wellbeing spark active.
Every day we challenge ourselves to set new and higher standards and are continually looking for ways to deliver better service and value to our members.
We're looking for someone who will share our commitment and passion.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.