|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 12:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our ideal candidate will be customer focused, possess strong multi-tasking abilities and have excellent computer skills, including fast and accurate data entry and strong attention to detail.
A background in the trade industry or relevant product knowledge would also be a huge advantage in this role.
The ability to cope with a busy and varied workload is also essential. This is a permanent full time role with a Monday Friday.
Some of the key duties in this role include:
- Accurate loading of inward goods in to our Pacsoft system
- Matching of invoices from inward goods to relevant packing slips
- Production of picking slips, detailing customer order requests needing fulfillment
- Special Orders - following up, monitoring, and communicating progress with the customer
- Efficient and correct processing of orders received from the Trade sales team and/or builders
- Purchase order production and ordering of stock from relevant suppliers as directed
- Production of invoices as required
- Credit processing
- Point of Sale duties as required
- Supporting the Representative team, by processing customers orders, servicing product where appropriate and communicating with clients
- Provision of the highest standard of customer service in all product and service inquiry's both in person and over the telephone for retail and trade customers
- Processing of telephone sales orders
- General admin support for the Trade Sales Manager
So if you want to work in a fun, dynamic work environment based in Beachlands, as well as receive great staff buying privileges, and think you can deliver on what we seek, then please forward a CV and cover letter via this website.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.