|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 28 Jun, 3:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You will be responsible for helping customers to find the best broadband plan for their particular needs at their property.
You will make recommendations and offer advice on the best broadband plans available in the NZ marketplace and you will help with basic technical and broadband plan queries until resolution
Delivering consistently excellent customer satisfaction and first 'call' resolution on every interaction with a customer is our goal.
The Broadband Compare team you will join is exceptionally committed to delivering excellent service at all times. We are always looking to exceed our customer's expectations and you will need to have the ability to proactively manage all issues and see them through to a positive resolution.
Initially an office based, Mon to Fri, 0900 - 1700, role we are considering a move to a rotational roster of 0800 – 2100. We would therefore be open to part time or job sharing applications.
- Provide advice, guidance and broadband expertise to customers
- Recommend the most suitable broadband plan for a user's needs from the hundreds of plans featured on the Broadband Compare
- Manage customer service and support activities, recognizing that these are closely aligned to our revenue earning opportunities with partner ISPs
- Provide a single point of contact to customers
Key responsibilities include:
- Making an initial assessment of broadband available and suitability based on inbound customer requests and attempting to resolve them immediately or refer them to someone who can, based on agreed service levels
- Revenue generation through recommending ISP partners whenever they are suitable for the customer requirements
- Attending to inbound 'online chat window' requests regarding all products and services provided by Broadband Compare partners
- Attending to inbound calls regarding all products and services
- Compiling reports and developing best practice procedures to drive improvements in service where necessary
- Keeping Customers informed on request status and progress
- Recording all feedback received before forwarding them to the relevant channels for improvement
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous customer facing experience
- Proficient typist – online chat requests need to be responded to quickly and efficiently – there will often be multiple 'conversations' open at one time and you must be able to multi-task and communicate quickly and accurately whilst remaining professional and friendly at all times.
- Any interest or knowledge of internet connectivity, broadband etc is great and if you've got a hidden 'geek' gene that is welcomed!
At Broadband Compare we're a small, close knit team which is extremely supportive and collaborative. You will be a valued voice in the development of the Broadband Compare offering and through our open working environment, your ideas and suggestions will always be listened to.
Our objective is to help Kiwis find the best broadband plan for their needs. We are shaking things up in the NZ broadband market and with the rollout of ultra fast fibre broadband and the increased availability of broadband in rural areas from the rural broadband initiative, we want to help New Zealand unleash the full potential of the Internet into their homes and businesses.
There are over 100 different New Zealand broadband providers in the country and at Broadband Compare, we list and compare them all. We are passionate about helping people get a better broadband connection and save money through using the Broadband Compare website.
Broadband Compare is a rapidly growing division of SLICE Digital and an excellent place to work for people who believe in keeping things simple and having fun. We are a small team so we want to recruit people who want to challenge the status quo, and make a difference.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.