|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Base salary plus commission|
|Listed||Mon 23 Jul, 11:15 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Cin7 is the world's most integrated inventory management software with all-in-one cloud Inventory, POS, B2B, EDI and 3PL. Cin7 allows you to manage all your sales channels, inventory, point of sale and supply chain in one central, cloud-based software. Cin7 offers native integrations using third-party logistics (3PL) interface and electronic data interchange (EDI), catering for businesses increasing trend to sell globally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will be responsible for finding, generating and qualifying new leads
- Make initial contact (by email or cold calling)
- Accurately qualify the prospect and establish needs.
- Conduct targeted sales calls (cold calling) in order to gain key customer information and promote services
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Cold calling experience is a must for this role
- Previous experience gained in IT Sales or a B2B outbound call centre
- Ideally worked within the IT industry
- IT qualifications will be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- People who are used to being measured by KPI’s
- A competitive nature
- People who are focused, driven and ambitious with lots of initiative and excellent listening skills
- People who are not afraid to work hard to achieve and exceed goals and KPI’s
- The capability to manage a CRM - Salesforce.com
- High energy, Persistent and highly motivated individual
PLEASE NOTE: There are two roles available, one will be working with our Australian clients, Monday to Friday, (10am - 6 pm) and the other role with our US Clients, Tuesday to Saturday with flexible working start times (3am - 11:00am) depending on your portfolio
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.