|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 1 Aug, 4:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Are you bilingual in Cantonese and English?
- Do you want to use your language skills to help Spark customers?
Hello Monday are working with Spark to find exceptional people to join their inbound customer service and sales team. Spark are at the forefront of telecommunications, digital technology and innovation in New Zealand, so don't miss out on this opportunity!
This role is based in Auckland CBD in a fun office space with a positive and enthusiastic team. You will be joining the One World team who offer support to Spark's Cantonese, Mandarin and Korean speaking customers.
Your role will be to ensure the delivery of an outstanding digital experience and to keep customers connected with Spark's cutting-edge devices and technology. You will be responsible for understanding the customers' total needs by providing effortless service, managing the resolution of customer events and actively selling products and services which meet the customers' individual requirements.
Shifts will be normal working hours between 8.30am - 6pm Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
For this role you will have:
- Proficiency in bilingual language speaking - fluent in English AND Cantonese.
- Sales and Customer Service experience either phone based OR face to face
- Excellent problem-solving skills and be process orientated
- A love for technology and be computer literate
- The ability to deal with any customers, including difficult ones!
- Agility in a change driven environment
- A team player with a strong customer focus
- You are approachable and reliable
- Positive "can-do" attitude and great work ethic
- Can take initiative and are self-motivated
- Committed to the company's goals and culture
This position is a brilliant chance to start your career with Spark. There are numerous opportunities for further career development as well as on the job training. You will be working with experts in the field who will help grow your skills.
On top of a competitive base salary, there is the ability to earn uncapped commission as soon as you hit the floor. Spark also has awesome work perks such as Spark account credits, healthcare/life insurance, free Lightbox, and deals and discounts from local and national retailers!
If this sounds like you please apply now! Along with your CV please submit a 1-minute video telling us a little bit about you in either Mandarin or Cantonese (or both would be amazing!).
Please note: you must be eligible to work in New Zealand and have at least have 1+ years left on your visa to apply for this role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.