|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 6 Jun, 4:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Intrigued? In a nutshell we are an industry disrupter, an innovative force taking center stage on the global dairy stage. We are game changers going through a time of exponential, transformational growth. We offer new and modern state of the art facilities and workforce determined to make a difference.
Is regulations your thing? This role is going to support Synlait to ensure our products meet all regulatory requirements internationally as well as on shore for our New Zealand customers. This role supports Synlait to ensure our products are 100% safe and regulated for consumers.
About the Role
As the Regulatory specialist you will be the go to person for all things regulatory. You will be expected to forge strong ongoing relationships with Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI), Industry associations and applicable overseas regulatory bodies. You will represent Synlait to ensure all of our infant and Dairy formulas meet any legislative changes. You will be expected to advice on any international, national and industry changes within any legislative regulations that would affect our products.
Skills / Experience required
In order for you to be considered the following skills will be essential to set you up for success in this position.
- Tertiary Qualification (ideally in Law, Food Science or Nutrition)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a similar position
- Exposure to the food industry and/ or Government Organisations
- Experience within the Dairy industry ??? ideally infant formula
- Strong portfolio of industry networks/ relationships within regulatory space
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Adaptable to work in a fast pace environment, under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a chance to be part of a New Zealand Success Story. Don't just watch this space. Be in it.