|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 12 Jun, 6:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This fresh opportunity will see you reporting to the Laboratory Manager. This company is IANZ accredited so on top of your typical Lab Analysis duties, you will also be taking part in proficiency testing programme's.
Busy schedules on offer (Definitely not boring). This may mean requirement to work extra hours during busier periods. In exchange you will be offered an above market salary and a flexible working environment.
Expected qualifications will include:
- 3 Years minimum asbestos analysis experience
- Ideally P401 (Asbestos Identification PLM) and P403 (Air Sampling & Fibre Counting)
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of ISO-17025
- Detailed knowledge of AS 4964 (Method for the qualitative identification of asbestos in bulk samples)
- Detailed knowledge of the Guidance Note on the Membrane Filter Method for Estimating Airborne Asbestos Fibres
- Highly experienced in using Microsoft Office (WORD, EXCEL, ACCESS)
As an ideal candidate you will demonstrate the ability to work autonomously but also present excellent communication skills. You MUST have a keen eye to detail. This role doesn't make room for many mistakes and you must be willing to participate in and take part in QA Programs.
About your new Company:
- Highly specialised IANZ accredited Lab, NZ owned and operated
- Technically sound with the most recent scientific equipment
- Offering state of the art Lab equipment, exposure to top end construction consultancy projects
If you have a minimum of 5 years experience and are looking to broaden your skill set as an already great Laboratory Technician then get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively give me a call on 021 736 599 for a confidential chat.