|Listed||Fri 26 Jan, 4:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Temp or Permanent roles available
- Wellington Central
- Generous salary package
About the Company:
This is a well-renowned company with locations across New Zealand. The company specialises in keeping installed equipment in sound working condition through planned routine care, across a wide range of industries including property and construction.
About the Role
In this role you will be working across the Wellington region on a mix of residential and commercial properties. As a temp and permanent employee you will be expected to work 40 hours a week with overtime available. You will specialise in split and central plant systems, and cooling towers. 1 in 4 weeks will be on call.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Previous experience as a Field Service Technician
- 5+yrs experience
- Strong focus on Health & Safety
- Excellent communication skills
- NZ Electrical Service Technician A & B registration (preferable)
- Experience using handheld PDA
- Chiller and Controls experience (familiarity with building management systems would be an advantage)
- Enthusiasm for working in a customer facing service industry environment
- A Full drivers licence and be physically fit
Benefits & Culture
Alongside a competitive salary package or hourly rate, you will also benefit from being part of a team which is results-driven and focused on achieving both personal and company goals. This is a family-oriented company with a great company culture and you will also benefit from ongoing career training and development.
Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand without restriction
All successful applicants will need to pass a pre-employment medical, drug screening test and occupational health and safety orientation test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.