|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 5:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Our client has a great reputation in and around the Canterbury re-build and due to their abilities to execute projects with military precision - on time and under budget, our client has plenty of secured forward work for experienced duct installers to join their large commercial team.
Experience in the following is preferable:
- Sheet metal shaping and fabrication experience
- Extensive experience in the installation of commercial ducting
- Ability to use related power tools such as grinders and polishers
- Ability to accurately read plans
The following would be advantageous but not essential:
- Welding experience - MIG, TIG
- Gas installation experience or ticket
- Qualification in the HVAC or Refrigeration field
- EWP licence
We love helping people achieve their goals and at Tech 5 we can assist you with tool purchases, gaining further qualifications and provide you with valuable market knowledge that will help take your career to the next level and do what`s for yourself and your family`s future!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then click away and apply today!
If you are not interested in this role but would like to know more about what Tech 5 can offer you and are interested in a confidential chat with one of our consultant about your career then please get in touch.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.