|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 6:31 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Construction Industry
- Training provided
- Christchurch Location
Airlab is New Zealand’s largest privately-owned commissioning business that has been around for over 35 years. Airlab and has a proud reputation for its integrity and providing reliable and accurate testing and commissioning services.
As a HVAC Commissioning Technician, your role is to test, adjust, balance and troubleshoot building air conditioning systems to ensure they perform to the specified requirements. This will involve measuring of air and water flowrates using calibrated instrumentation and making system adjustments to ensure that both air and water is distributed correctly to provide optimum thermal comfort and operational efficiency.
Your responsibilities include:
- Representing Airlab in a professional manner at all times
- Testing, adjusting and balancing of HVAC air and water systems in accordance with commissioning standards and codes using calibrated testing equipment
- Working as part of team to ensure HVAC systems are properly commissioned, on time, and to the required specifications
- Producing comprehensive and accurate commissioning reports for clients
- Adhering to company safety requirements
For you to be successful in this role, you will have:
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- A high level of integrity and be a team player
- Commissioning experience, ideally
- Construction industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-discipline and good organisational skills
- A full clean drivers license and be prepared to occasionally work outside standard business hours
Airlab are offering the right candidate an opportunity to join the Airlab team where they will be provided with a uniform, all tools and instrumentation required to perform their commissioning tasks, and a training pathway to becoming a NEBB Certified Technician.
For further information, please feel free to call Karen Allchorne on 021 677603.
Only applicants who are a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident will be considered.