|Company||HPAC Energy Centre|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Vehicle, Phone, Ipad, Tool Allowance, Uniform|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 7:23 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Refrigeration or HVAC engineer to join our service team. You will be motivated; customer focused and enjoy being part of a larger team.
We are looking for applicants who have experience in any of the following areas:
• Installation of refrigeration equipment.
• Competent in servicing, diagnostic and repairing HVAC and refrigeration systems.
• Installation of split, ducted, cassette and multi system heat pumps
• Installation of heat recovery, air handler unit, roof top packaged, hydronic heat pump systems and other large commercial systems
You will have the following attributes and experience:
• A team player who gets along with others, have a good work ethic and an eye for detail.
• HVAC and or Refrigeration trade certificate would be an advantage.
• Electrical knowledge, with an Electrical A & B practising License being an advantage.
• Experience with either HVAC/Refrigeration servicing or installation projects.
• Understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
• General engineering ducting, welding and pipe fittings experience.
• Knowledge of air conditioning or refrigeration systems.
• Full Driver Licence.
HPAC is an established, long standing business in Christchurch market and an excellent working environment. We offer competitive remuneration along with phone, I pad, vehicle and uniform
Assistance would be given for the right applicant to help with relocating to Christchurch.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.