|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||$20-30 per hour Overtime available|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 2:15 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
$20-$30p/h – depending on experience
Our client manufactures and installs a range of standard and custom spiral, circular and rectangular ducting and fittings. The team use cutting edge methods and equipment over a range of large diverse projects. Their focus is on customer service excellence, providing commercial solutions for clients and a commitment to top rate staff training and mentoring.
Due to substantial growth with many large commercial projects, the Christchurch branch requires both manufacturers and installers to join their friendly team. There are requirements for leading hands and duct manufacturers/installers who will enjoy a mix of site and factory work. This is an ideal opportunity for people with sheet metal experience to move across to HVAC.
• Manufacturing sheet metal HVAC components & other Sheetmetal products
• Installing HVAC equipment
• Reading and interpreting detailed plans & product specifications
To be successful in the role you will ideally have:
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Trade Certification or equivalent qualification is preferred
• Experience using fabricating machines – Rollers, bending machines, guillotines, presses
• Welding and assembling experience
• The ability to work independently
The successful applicants will enjoy working for a company with:
• Top equipment and resources
• Access to diverse and interesting commercial projects
• Opportunity to work with a committed and professional team focused on continuious improvement.
To apply please click the “Apply Now” button or email your CV to email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.