|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 4:37 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As an HVAC / Electrical Service Technician you will be providing high quality maintenance, repairs, installation and servicing of air-conditioning systems, plant machinery, chillers and general refrigeration systems.
To be a successful applicant you will;
- Possess a New Zealand electrical trade qualification or comparable equivalent
- Hold a current EWRB Practising License
- Have over 3 years of electrical work experience within the industrial or commercial environments
- Hold a full New Zealand Driver's License
- A current full New Zealand driver's license
You will need to be a proactive team member with the ability to work unsupervised, have a good understanding of safety and maintain a safe work environment. You will possess excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service and time management skills. This is a great career opportunity with an international leader.
For more information phone Jackson Mitchell on 04 471 6985 or 027 223 3756, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com Ref: JM62679
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.