|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 15 Aug, 3:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Senior Role for HVAC Specialists
- Market Leading Salary and Package
- Reputable Kiwi Company
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HVAC and Refrigeration specialist.
Your new company
Our client is a specialist refrigeration and air conditioning wholesaler, seeling spare parts and capital equipment to the trade both locally in New Zealand and exporting throughout the Pacific. They have had massive growth in recent years where they intend to further expand their established branches.
Your new role
As the Senior Technical Manager, you would be responsible for:
- Pricing and Negotiating
- Product Development with Suppliers
- Warranty Issues
- In House Training on Products
- Development of Technical Literature
What you'll need to succeed
- A strong background of HVAC and Refrigeration Products is Essential
- Exceptional knowledge on HVAC and Refrigeration products and parts
- A thorough understanding of the market
- Excellent communication skills
- At least two years' experience working off the tools in an HVAC environment where you have been responsible for quoting projects and ordering materials/parts
- Be presentable and have an impeccable appearance
What you'll get in return
- Market Leading Salary
- Company Car and Phone
- Opportunity to travel overseas if desired
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.