|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 15 Aug, 4:53 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
To be successful you will have excellent communication skills with experience as a Refrigeration Engineer within the commercial sector. You will need to be computer literate and be able to use our database system to schedule and organise day to day work (training will be provided). You will be working with staff to deliver jobs within an efficient time frame whilst being proactive regarding Health and Safety.
You will enjoy the opportunity to work as part of a friendly and dedicated team.
Applicants should have:
- National Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Level 4/Trade Certificate
- Commercial Refrigeration experience
- Electrical registration EST A and B
- Site safe and working at heights certificates an advantage
- High standard of workmanship, including compliance with all aspects of Health and Safety legislation.
- A proactive and hardworking approach to all jobs undertaken
- A valid NZ driver’s License
- Drug Free
- No criminal convictions
You will be part of the senior management team working in a thriving business and part of a supportive team who has a common goal - to be the best at what they do. Excellent remuneration along with a late model company vehicle and mobile phone will be provided to the successful candidate.
Applicants for this position must have permanent NZ residency.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.