|Company||Spray Marks Engineering|
|Listed||Tue 22 Jan, 1:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Spray Marks Engineering manufacture, fabricate and provide a wide range of industrial maintenance and engineering services to clients across the South Island and abroad.
We are offering an experienced Engineer an opportunity to join our Ashburton team to support the manufacturing of truck decks, truck modifications and other general engineering.
Our ideal applicants will have the following;
• Fabrication and machining experience (a trade qualification is desirable)
• Experience in transport engineering
• Commitment to maintaining a high standard of health & safety
• A high standard of welding and workmanship
• Self-motivation with a great attitude
• Full Class 1 driver’s licence
In return, we offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rates and health insurance after six-months of joining us.
Spray Marks prides itself on providing an environment that is friendly with excellent working conditions, top equipment and competitive remuneration.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, click ‘APPLY’ today and attach your CV. No CV? Follow this link to apply online https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Spraymarks
Visit our website to find out more about Spray Marks, www.spraymarks.co.nz.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.