|Listed||Thu 20 Jun, 5:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience as a fabricator/welder
- Must be flexible to work both in the workshop and on site
- Take pride in your work
- High quality workmanship
- Confident MIG, TIG, Arc Welding and working with a variety of materials including mild steel, structural, aluminium and stainless steel
- Be able to read/implement plans
- Experience leading a team/running jobs would be preferred but not essential
What we can offer in return:
- $30 - $35 per hour (WAGES) + Holiday pay + KiwiSaver
- Weekly Pay
- This is a temp to permanent position for the correct applicant
- Work alongside a team of experienced engineers
- Good variety in the workload
- Work for a company with great values and culture
- Work for a company that values YOU!
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW. If you have any further questions please call us!
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on 0508 404040 then dial 1, 1 then 2 to speak to the Tradestaff South Auckland Team! We would love to hear from you.
Alternatively, you can request a call back on our website www.tradestaff.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.