|Listed||Tue 20 Feb, 3:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Seeking experienced trade qualified Commercial Carpenters
- Solid work flow, variety of new commercial projects
- NZ Family Owned Company
- Mon - Fri, 7am - 4:30pm (overtime when needed)
Calder Stewart Construction, a reputable commercial builder
With a thirst for building innovation, pride in traditional business values and a commitment to 'build it the right way', Calder Stewart has been a recognised leader in the New Zealand building industry for more than a generation.
Skills and Attributes
To be a successful applicant, you must be a trade qualified carpenter.
You will also have the following skills and attributes:
- Industry relevant experience in commercial construction
- A good attitude and work ethic towards Health and Safety
- Your own tools
Culture and Benefits
In return for your skills and commitment we can offer:
- Competitive rates, including overtime rates
- Tool allowance
- Career pathways and advancement opportunities
Our work will give you opportunities to utilise your skills by working on some varied and interesting building work. We are proud of our company culture and offer a supportive work environment and provide long term career opportunities for all our employees.
To find out more about Calder Stewart please visit our website www.calderstewart.co.nz
To register your interest please apply online or phone Kelvin O'Connell on 021 335 319 for further information.
Applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Calder Stewart is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. A negative drug test result will be a condition of any offer of employment.
For a copy of the Job Description visit https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/37761/desc/