|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Great team, competitive remuneration|
|Listed||Fri 23 Feb, 4:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our jobs range from one day to a week for maintenance work and up to three months for construction work. Most of our work is commercial, we also undertake some residential reinstatement work for the insurance sector.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has 12 plus months building experience, wants the benefits of a regular income, enjoys interacting with people and likes variety in their work. We are offering a highly competitive package that includes:
• A generous hourly rate or wage in line with experience.
• Guaranteed hours.
• All the benefits of a full time position including annual leave, sick leave and Kiwisaver.
• Support through your apprenticeship.
• Paid training.
• Fuel allowance.
• Great work mates.
• Very supportive management who listen.
• Working alongside and learning from a knowledgeable team of experienced builders
We are after someone who:
• Works very well in a team environment.
• Can work unsupervised.
• Strong listening skills.
• Excellent customer relationship skills.
• A good understanding and respect for Health and Safety regulations and compliance
Personally you will need to be:
• A team player.
• Positive, honest and polite.
• Have a passion for building and aspiration to become a qualified builder.
• Very communicative and collaborative.
As some of our clients operate in secure or otherwise sensitive industries a full background check is required for this position. Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you feel this is the right job for you, please submit your details and updated CV to email@example.com or via Trademe
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.