|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 26 Feb, 10:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Fast-paced work environment with varied project scope
- High-end retail and commercial fit-outs
- Friendly and social team with a good sense of humour
Experienced CAD designer with shopfitting experience - Tauranga or Auckland based role
This is a highly regarded, specialist retail shop-fit out company that has been operating within the market for over 10 years. They are experts in what they do and pride themselves on their professional and friendly service to their customers as well as being able to deliver projects on time and to a high standard. Due to growth within the Bay of Plenty region they are now seeking a senior CAD Detailer.
This role requires someone who has strong technical construction skills, specifically within a build and design, cabinet making or joinery capacity to join the team. You will be required to liaise with clients and suppliers, draw designs on CAD software as well as operate the CNC machinery. You will be a senior within the team so being a respected mentor and having previous shop fitting experience is necessary.
To be successful you must have:
- A practical mind and come from a background working within shopfitting or cabinetmaking
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to handle stress and work to project deadlines
- A passion and love for working in fast-paced and varied environments
- Easy going individual who understands the industry and is capable of mentoring and guiding juniors
In return for your practicality and expertise you will be offered the chance to work in a high-performing team within a company who value their staff and are regarded as one of the best in the New Zealand shop fitting industry. This company is big on culture in their business, they value their staff and truly live by a "play hard, work hard" mantra. There is a competitive salary on offer and the opportunity to be a part of a high performing team who are one of the best in the business.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.