|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Tue 27 Feb, 9:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The successful applicant will:
• Have some trade-related experience
• Be physically fit – occasional heavy lifting is required
• Have excellent communication skills
• Provide excellent customer service
• Have good attention to detail
• Present themselves in a tidy manner
• Enjoy using machinery/tools
• Enjoy working in a team
• Be reliable and motivated, with a willing work ethic
• Hold a current driver license (full preferred)
This role provides an excellent long-term opportunity with great potential for the right person, as training will be given. You will need to work in a professional manner and work well within this great team.
Apply for this job:
Only candidates with proven, relevant experience will be considered for this position.
For a confidential discussion, please call Tina Rush on 063554354. To apply please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates who have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit will be considered for this role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.