|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive Remuneration|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 3:29 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Stellar Recruitment are presently partnered with well established building companies who are looking for skilled Hammer Hands to help deliver their client's needs in the Otago Region. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter with interest in career progression, is autonomous, proactive, hardworking, and is prepared to get their hands dirty.
About the Role
Projects range from small residential renovations, large scale architectural new builds, all the way to massive scale commercial projects.
Duties you may undertake may include:
- Shifting materials around site, loading & unloading equipment
- Building boxing & form work for concrete
- Reading construction plans & drawings
- Cutting various carpentry materials to size, and installing them
- Help with installation of framing & flooring
- General site duties as required
Skills & Experience
- Fantastic work ethic and standards
- Strong Health & Safety practices
- At least 2 years related construction industry experience, such as previous carpentry related work
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Matt for a confidential discussion.
Phone: 03 353 5688
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.