|Listed||Thu 8 Mar, 9:00 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
If you have experience get in touch today and we will have you working ASAP
What's on offer?
- Competitive rates
- Short & Long term assignments
- Weekly Wages
- Access to Training
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
Ideally you will have extensive experience but if you don't we may still have other opportunities for you so get in touch now!
Self Employed? We are happy to pay on wages or on a contract basis.
If you're interested in letting Tradestaff help you find your next role, get in touch today! We will get you working faster than any other recruitment agency.
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on 0508 404040
Duties may include:
- Fabricates, assembles, installs, or repairs wooden furnishings using hand tools, power tools, and measuring instruments.
- Undertake, as and when required, joinery work associated with major and minor new construction work. To repair and maintain doors, door frames, windows, kitchens, cabinetry etc.
- To undertake all joinery work as necessary in the maintenance of flooring, roofing, skirting and ceilings.
- Fabricates, assembles, and installs desks, chairs, and cabinets, doors , kitchens etc
- Using woodworking machinery, such as jigsaws, planers, jointers, routers, and tenoners.
- Maintain and operate safely a wide range of joinery and carpentry tools and equipment
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on 0508 404040 to speak to the Tradestaff Hamilton Team.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.